While I keep expanding my post on Spousal rape in Africa, (which I happen to have started writing since last week but still have not concluded) I have decided to just put out a bit of an update on what I have been doing / thinking. Yesterday , if my grandpa was still alive, he would have turned 93 but God knows best. I pray his beautiful soul remains at rest. I also pray I find someone like and even better than him . I remember saying to an aunt that I hope to find a man like him and better. She said “Hmm you may not marry oh!”lol. The man set an uber high standard. In other news I resumed work (after a 1 month breather in Ibadan) . I resumed two weeks ago and resumption came along with a world of cravings I would not be ignoring.
Here is a list which I have constructed stating the meals and indulgences I plan to execute over the next few weeks.(In no particular order though)
Goodie the Foodie’To-Eat’ List.
- The seafood platter at ocean basket. Even though this list has no order, this is definitely number 1 on my to – eat list. I cant remember the name right now but i know it is for multiple eaters and it has all sorts of seafood goodness in/on it. I can not categorically say I would be sharing the platter though, still unsure.
- Jimmy Rockets Oreo Milkshake.
- Nutella & strawberries&
- Whipped Cream (yes alone)
- Strawberries & Whipped Cream
- Oreo cupcakes
- A proper desert cake from RumnPassion
Now to my previous conquests!!
Looking at most of my Ibadan conquests I realise I had such a ball! jeez after school sundays aren’t as fun 😦 I honestly wonder what I would be like when I am ‘expecting’ because now that I am not I take my cravings very seriously. Oh! and in case you’re wondering why I am such a foodie….
Eat, pray & eat again…xx